Angels’ Angels is a membership group that supports our community’s most talented young musicians. Angels’ Angels recognize both the talent and achievement of these young musicians and offers them vital support.
Anni Lipper, Chair
About Angels’ Angels:
Angels’ Angels are passionate donors to San Diego Youth Symphony and Conservatory (SDYS) who believe that music education is a doorway to opportunity for children, and that every child deserves access to quality programs. Our goal is to reach 125 members this year to support SDYS programs in Balboa Park and SDYS’ neighborhood engagement strategies throughout San Diego County.
- Invitations to three Angels’ Angels Musicales each season. These intimate performances feature some of our most accomplished musicians in premier venues or private homes. Guests enjoy hors d’oeuvres and wine upon arrival and a reception following the performance with coffee and dessert.
- Preferred seating at all SDYS concerts, plus an invitation to a VIP post-concert reception including hors d’oeuvres and wine after the Ovation level performance at Copley Symphony Hall.
- Camaraderie with other Angels who believe in the lifelong value of music education.
Silver members: $400 single/$800 dual
(Tax deductible portion $325 single/$650 dual)
Gold members: $600 single/$1200 dual • Gold members receive ticket(s) to SDYS concerts and a special gift!
(Tax deductible portion $400 single/$800 dual)
Interested in joining Angels’ Angels?
Please contact Individual Giving Manager Terry Williams to learn more and become a member. New members are offered a prorated membership fee for the first year, and may renew annually in July.
Monthly or quarterly installments are now available for Angels’ Angels memberships. Please contact Terry Williams to learn more or sign up for a recurring gift!
Contact email@example.com or call 619-233-3232 ext. 160.
To renew or upgrade your membership to Angels’ Angels, click the button below:
Tom & Laura Alexander
Drs. Inder & Gigi Anand
Pamela Caldwell & Bill Fix
Martin Cooper & Arlene Harris
Tina Dyer & Steve McCann
Ed & Sara Franqui
Hal & Pam Fuson
Dr. Irma Gigli
Marilyn & Larry Lindberg
Anni & Arthur Lipper
Phyllis & David Sarkaria
William Smith & Carol Harter
Al & Armi Williams
Richard Wirtz & Sharon Joyce
Dr. Louis Alpinieri
Colleen & Augusto Angelucci
Cheryl Bailey & Dave Hansen
Maurine Beinbrink & Jim Algert
Robert Chapman & Myrna Grayson
Parvin & Mitch Cohen
Eric Cohen & Bill Coltellaro
Jeffrey Denning & Judy Bee
Ellen & Richard Doty
Sally & Einar Gall
Ron & Laura Gordon
Edward Hand & Stanley Harazim
Timothy Ann Hunt
Maurice Kawashima & Steve Knesz
Bernie Kulchin & Paula Taylor
Gary & Carol McElroy
Dave & Liz Ogilvy
Archie Palencia & Bart McCleskey
Debora Smethers & Jack Yuill
Sam & Barbara Takahashi
Thank you to our Angels’ Angels Corporate Members:
Interested in becoming a Corporate Angels' Angels Member?
Corporate Angels’ Angels member benefits include:
- Admission for 4 people at Angels’ Angels Musicales. These members only events are held at private homes throughout our community three times each year. Members enjoy solo and small ensemble performances from our most advanced musicians plus appetizers, wine, coffee and dessert.
- VIP seating for 4 people at concerts held at Jacobs Music Center’s Copley Symphony Hall.
- Admission for 4 people to our post-concert VIP receptions at our Ovation Concerts at Jacobs Music Center’s Copley Symphony Hall.
For more information on becoming a Corporate Angels’ Angels member, please contact Terry Williams, Individual Giving Manager
at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 233-3232 x160.
Interested in becoming a Musicale Sponsor?
Sponsoring an Angels’ Angels Musicale is a great way to support SDYS student musicians and your fellow Angels’ members by providing a unique performance experience and special gathering of music education supporters in our community. Dedicated members who choose to sponsor a Musicale will receive recognition at the event with a high quality photo poster, acknowledgement in the program, and verbal recognition from the President & CEO.
Full sponsorship of one event is $4,500. Partner with a friend or family member to co-sponsor an event together!
For more information on sponsoring a Musicale, please contact Terry Williams, Individual Giving Manager, at email@example.com or (619) 233-3232 x160.