Buy SDYS Concert and Event Tickets Online
Winter Concerts – California Center for the Arts, Escondido
Please note that ticket sales are being conducted by the venue.
Join us for our Winter Concerts featuring performances at California Center for the Arts in Escondido. March is “Music in Our Schools Month” and we are celebrating by honoring the two music educators we had planned to honor before the pandemic: Crystal Pridmore and Serafin Paredes. We will also be welcoming our annual Concerto Competition winners to the stage as featured soloists, backed by a large SDYS ensemble.
- Profiles in Music Education Award recipient Serafin Paredes, San Diego Unified School District, will be recognized at the afternoon Showcase concert on Saturday, March 12, at 1pm
- Showcase Concerto Competition Winner & soloist Serena Liu will perform at the evening Showcase concert on Saturday, March 12, 2022, at 6pm
- Profiles in Music Education Award recipient Crystal Pridmore, Chula Vista Elementary School District, will be recognized at the Inspiration concert on Sunday, March 13, at 1pm
- Ovation Concerto Competition Winner & soloist Erica Wang will perform at the Ovation concert on Sunday, March 13, at 6pm
- Winter Concerts – Showcase Level Ensembles: Concert Winds, Concert Orchestra, Philharmonia
Saturday, March 12 , 1:00 pm
- Winter Concerts – Showcase Level Ensembles: Sinfonia, Wind Symphony
Saturday, March 12 , 6:00 pm
- Winter Concerts – Inspiration Level Ensembles: Symphonic Strings, Overture Winds, Overture Strings
Sunday, March 13 , 1:00 pm
- Winter Concerts – Ovation: Symphony Orchestra, Chamber Orchestra
Sunday, March 13 , 6:00 pm
COVID-19 Policy for Guests and Performers
All guests over the age of 6 years must provide ONE of the following in order to enter the venue:
- Proof of being fully vaccinated
- A negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 48 hours OR a rapid antigen test taken 24 hours before entering the venue
Trained staff will review your proof of vaccination/Covid-19 test and ensure it matches your photo ID (for those over 18). Please plan to arrive early to allow time for check-in. Guests who do not comply will not be admitted.
Accepted proof of vaccination includes the following options:
- A physical vaccination card
- A picture of your vaccination card
- A digital vaccination record
Most California residents may request a digital vaccination record at myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov.
Guests over the age of six (6) and those who need a reasonable accommodation for medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs must provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to entering a venue. Find No-Cost Testing here
This applies to all patrons and performers.
* Tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend a performance, you may donate your tickets 48 hours before the performance and you will receive a receipt for a charitable contribution.