- This event has passed.
Angels’ Angels Winter Musicale at the Mingei International Museum
Feb 27, 3:00 pm
Enjoy an afternoon of exceptional musicianship and friendship. One of three Angels’ Angels membership musicales held each year, the event features performances and interviews with students from the San Diego Youth Symphony. The afternoon also includes a pre-concert wine and hors d’oeuvres reception and post-concert dessert and coffee.
Musicales are exclusive events for Angels’ Angels members only. Membership includes:
- 3 musicales each year, held in premier venues with catered receptions
- VIP seating at all SDYS season concerts, performed in professional venues throughout the county
- VIP receptions after the Ovation performance held in Jacobs Music Center’s Copley Symphony Hall
COVID-19 Policy for Guests and Performers
All guests over the age of 6 years must provide ONE of the following in order to enter the venue:
- Proof of being fully vaccinated
- A negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 48 hours OR a rapid antigen test taken 24 hours before entering the venue
Trained staff will review your proof of vaccination/Covid-19 test and ensure it matches your photo ID (for those over 18). Please plan to arrive early to allow time for check-in. Guests who do not comply will not be admitted.
Accepted proof of vaccination includes the following options:
- A physical vaccination card
- A picture of your vaccination card
- A digital vaccination record
Most California residents may request a digital vaccination record at myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov.
Guests over the age of six (6) and those who need a reasonable accommodation for medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs must provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to entering a venue. Find No-Cost Testing here
This applies to all patrons and performers.
San Diego, CA 92101 United States
San Diego Youth Symphony and Conservatory