San Diego Youth Symphony depends on its valued volunteers to maintain the highest quality experiences for our musicians, families, patrons and donors. SDYS welcomes the support of friends, alumni, parents and donors to volunteer in many roles including:
- Serving on committees such as Community Relations, Finance, Development, Governance, as well as special event planning committees and more
- Assisting with ticketing taking, ushering and program distribution at certain concerts
- Distributing event flyers and postcards to appropriate locations in the community via street teams
- Assisting with special mailings throughout the year
- Cataloging and organizing photo and music libraries
We are always happy to receive assistance from volunteers. If you have any special skills that you would like to offer, please call Individual Giving Manager Terry Williams at email@example.com or call (619) 233.3232 x160.